Sunday, January 20, 2008

My quiz answers

OK I really hate leaving my homework until the last minute, but this first week back at school was way to hectic. All I can say about this week is good thing I practice "constant vigalence" and don't eat pasteries that 7th years offer me. Turning into a canary would have made this week even more hectic. Here are my answers to the quiz.

1. 4 ravenclaw housmates patronous
Eagle-Ferula Vector
Badger-Ophelia Hopktik
Ram-Cecilia kettleburn
Mountain Lion-Selina Starflame

BTW-I am not going to share my Patronus form with my housemates. I want to use it to spy on the Gryffendor I will be spoiling to get more ideas for her gift box :)

2.who attended first knitting meeting
Elanor Cadogan
Gabriella Clearwater
Fleur Lovegoods
Semerelda
Cassandra Hopkirk
Millicent Brocklehurst
Minerva Kwikspell
Enid Black
Allitrya spelling
Mafalda Ackerley
Serafina Starfire

3. Who knits with peacock feathers
Fleur Lovegoods (and I am so impressed!)

4. Who attended the hogwarts costume ball on New Years Eve?
Me-Emma Diggory (I am still dreaming about those pumpkin pasties)

5. Who got the first howler
Lavender Ackerly-it happens to the best of us!

6. Name 5 different woods in wands and who owns them
Birch-Ferula Vector
Holly-Ophelia Hopkirk
Oak -Selina Starflame
Maple-Selina starfire
Cherry-Emma Diggory

7. Who got the toe nail flavored every flavor bean
Serafina starfire (they do mean every flavor don't they?)

8. Who overslept
Esmerelda Beanswallow

9. Who's blog has the Ravenclaw Anthem
Miverna Kwikspell

10. Who has a muggle cell phone
Victoria black.

No comments: