Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Can it already be Tuesday?

Tomorrow starts the first round of quidditch and I am so nervous!!! I haven’t played since I was a girl. I hope I can help Ravenclaw come out of last place. I can’t believe we are in last place!! Hopefully everyone is getting used to writing in the diary every week and we can come up from behind. I have really been enjoying my time with the other Ravenclaws. Even though I am not as young as some of them, I remember what it was like to be a first year at Hogwarts, away from my parents for the first time and learning about our fascinating world of magic.
I think my spoilee will be most pleased when I send my owl out to her, or at least I hope she will. I just ordered some more adornments for some of the special extras I am going to include. I find that she is new to sock knitting, so I want to make sure she has everything she needs to get started and be the best accessorized Gryffendor sock knitter. Still waiting for yarn swatches, but I have found a back up yarn in case I don’t like any of the samples. Well better go study up for quidditch tomorrow!! Emma

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I know what you mean Emma. I am taking a refresher of care of magical creatures that focuses on flying animals. You know griffins, thestrals and such crazy creatures as Hagrid is always going on about. The problem is that my Profs want it all in Latin and I am rather rusty there. At least I got to skip potions this time around, you know how awful I am in that class. :)

See you soon,
Tonks

Emma Diggory said...

Hi Tonks,
Care of Magical Creatures was never my best subject, even in English never mind latin. I know that Potions was really hard with Proffessor Snape, but the Proff they have now, is very good. His name is Proffesor Black. Some of the girls think he is very cute and they even call him "Proffessor McPotions". Those silly Gryffendors. I had so much fun this weekend working on our muggle studies homework!Emma