Monday, April 28, 2008

I am officially spoiled!!!






I got home today after running a million errands to find a damp, and slightly disgruntled owl named Ulrich on my front doorstep with a fantastic package from Lily Durmstrang. She is just so wonderful, this kit is absolutely spectacular. There is just so much to describe(and I am pretty tired) so I will let the pictures do the describing. I just want to say one more thing about Lily, I am so grateful that she would send me such a fantstic,thoughtful and beautiful package when she was not my assigned spoiler. She had to send another package out to someone else and I am ever so grateful for her generosity for also volunteering to spoil me. All I can say is mission accomplished. I just stopped raining only an hour ago, so Ulrich will be back on his way. He had a good nap and my owl Amelia was gracious enough to share some of her food (at least she didn't try and grab it out of his beak). There are more pictures on my Flickr account here are the highlights.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, very cool swap package! i love the stitch markers

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Great package Emma! And I can personally attest to the fact that Lily was SOOO excited to make this package for you. I think I heard about it everytime she got something. I am sure she is thrilled that you are so pleased. P.S. She designed the bag herself and I believe youa re the first recipient !!! Happy Knitting

Esme said...

Love the bag! Well the whole thing is spectacular of course, but the bag!

Anonymous said...

Hi its Eleanor your spoilee - Wow I hope the HSKS5 package i send you will be as great as this :) - chat to you soon.