Friday, May 16, 2008

New term

Yikes,
It is the first week of term and I am already behind. Since my assignment at the Ministry of Magic ended I have tried to figure out how to make a living. I have decided to try and start up my own shop. Mostly selling to muggles making knitting bags and needle cases etc. It is kind of an extention of my muggle studies training from last term. I am so happy that we are having free contact between the spoiler and spoilees. It should help me really spoil my student. She is in Slytherin and I am super excited to be doing things in the Slytherin colors!I am hoping over the weekend I will get caught up with all my Hogwarts business including our first Ravenclaw assignment of posting a bio. This term is going to be fast paced I can tell!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Emma I sent you Owl Post, can you reply to it when you have time as i know your busy with you assignments.

cheers :)

Emma Diggory said...

Elenor,
I recieved your owl post and I have been thinking about my answers. My knee jerk response is " whatevery is good for you" but I know that won't help you much :) I will get it done today. It seems to me, with your excellent efficiency you would have made a pretty good Ravenclaw! Thanks. Emma

Anonymous said...

Hello, Emma! The dorm assignments have just been posted and it looks like it will be me, you and Elanor Cadogan together. I'm so excited. I know we're going to have tons of fun. My dad is Aldo Diggory. I think we might be cousins!

knitting chick said...

I am glad that you like to do things in slytherin colors. some of the house colors I don't like. So you are a little better off than I am.