Sunday, April 20, 2008

Feels like spring!

Well my top secret Ministry assignment it finally finished and I have enjoyed a nice few days not having it hanging over my head. I have really enjoyed looking at the other muggle studies knitting swap packages that everyoen has sent. I have gotten some really good ideas for next term. I am so happy our swap will not be a secret swap this time around, I think it will be much better for communication sake. We have a little bit of a break from studies now, registration for next sememster starts on May 1st for new students and April 30th for returning students. I am trying to get some of my unfinished projects done before the start of next term. I have learned some valuable lessons from this term, like start the bag right away, while still lots of time. The sememster gets hectic really quick with house meetings, and Quidditch and homework. I feel very fortunate to be in Ravenclaw house. The ladies there are all so awesome, and we had so much fun on our own. I loved the newsletter that Minee put out, and Neila came up with some really fun homework assignments. I hope I get a swap partner from a different house this swap. As much as I love Gryffendors, I would love to make a bag for a different house. There is a bag design contest, and I might actually enter if I can think of something unique. I LOVE to make bags. Well got to go do some spring cleaning.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Emma
I was over at a very interesting show in NY city. It was great to walk about with all those muggles. Anyway I picked you up a special something from one of our dealers. Can't wait to get it to you. It is definitely something you can use in your second year.
I am thinking about joining you at Hogwarts next semester, I think it is time for me to work on my degree.
Tonks