Friday, April 11, 2008

ooops

Sorry haven't posted in a while. I have been very busy on a top secret project for the Ministry of Magic. I was surprised that I got the call from them, but happy for the work. I have been deciding on if I should take a sememster off from Hogwarts. I had a really good time but it was a lot of work and it has all gotten kind of confusing at the end. I haven't heard from the person assigned to spoil me since the very begining of the swap. She didn't give her blog address so I don't know what is going on. I know that a few students have had to leave this term due to family issues, I hope that is not the case. I am glad I have been able to get to know the person I was spoiling. I could see how not having a secret swap would be really fun. Oh well. I am hoping an owl comes my way next week. I am really tired of stalking the muggle postman for ministry information as it is so secret they don't want to use owls! I am one tired Diggory! Off to bed! Emma

No comments: