Wednesday, April 21, 2010

homework free!!!!

I am so excited to watch the first quidditch match of the term this weekend. I am glad we aren't playing till next weekend, gives me another week to practice my keeper skills. I am going to put my homework free status to good use and do some serious shopping in hogsmeade for my spoilee! I have the kit mostly planned out but I still have to decide on yarn, needles patterns. I have some ideas already and have some owls out gathering information for me.I only hope my spoilee loves her kit.
I am really enjoying the character theme this term. It gives me lots of great ideas. Well back to work researching pattern for yarn tranfiguration!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You'd better practice hard for next weekend because we're going to play hard! See you on the pitch!

Ashley said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!