Thursday, April 1, 2010

Homework assignement #1

My Characters
by Emma Diggory

Molly Weasley:
I, like Molly, am a very practical knitter. Most of the garments and accesories I knit are for everyday wear by my family. I also believe that the more colors you use in a project the better chance you have of at least two of them matching. I admire her as a mother and can't imagine how she finds time to do it all with all those kids!Plus when she needs to be she is a bad ass!

Prof Snape:
Well of course the number one reason is that I love his voice and he is soooo bad it is sexy, but the main reason I chose Snape is Potions. I would LOVE to be potions master at Hogwarts! My muggle job is being a chemist and is about as close as I can come to making potions. I agree with him 100% that learning potions is the most important craft a witch or wizard can learn.

Prof Dumbledor:
I share Dumbledor's love of knowledge. Although I love poitions I find all the other areas of magic almost as interesting. I admire his wisdom and his compassion. I would also love to spend a few hours in his office playing around with all the cool magic items he has in there. I LOVE gadgets!I think he is also a spiffy dresser. And of course he loves a good knitting pattern.

2 comments:

Catriona Lestrange said...

Chello!! Just dropping by my fellow Slytherin's lairs to wish them a happy Easter!!

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

Molly Weasley sure loves her colours! Lol.

Potions are very important especially for us Slytherins ambitious tendencies can be a little dangerous and one must know how to protect themselves....as well as protecting ones dreams....