Thursday, April 29, 2010

busy week for the snakes

I am soooooo excited about our first Quidditch match this weekend against Ravenclaw. It is a little wierd playing against my old house, but at least I know they will make it an interesting game. I have been brushing up on my Potter trivia because knowing them they have had their beaters in the library for weeks coming up with the most obscure trivia they can find :) Being Slytherins we can just rely on our mad skills and immense talent so I am not at all worried ;)
On the kit front I think I may have found a pattern book I am happy with. Still have NO IDEA what yarn to get. Maybe I will just get the book delivered by Owl and then send the poor bird out for some fantastic yarn to compliment it. Everything else is coming along fine and I am hoping to get my handmade items done by the end of next week.
GO SLYTHERIN!!!!!!

No comments: