Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On Holiday

Grompton and I decided to take a little vacation over to the Keys to visit our Wizarding family. I sent out my package before I left and I was so happy to see that my owl arrived safely and Daisy liked her package. Whew! I am glad that is over with. I will have to see if I will be able to do the next term. It has been so hard this term. I feel like I have missed out on too much of the fun! I can hardly bear to think of not attending Hogwarts though. Maybe in the fall things will ease up with Grompton in full time wizarding elementary school.

2 comments:

knitting chick said...

I hope you had a great trip. I really really love the package you sent!

Emma Diggory said...

I am so glad you liked it! It was so much fun to do. I was much more at ease with doing a package in my second term. I got a lot of great ideas last time. I bought your hogwarts trunk before the last term ended! We did have a great holiday! It was very mellow, lots of swimming in the canal and fish watching, just what I needed :)