Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Kit for Daisy












Here are the pictures of the kit I sent to my Slytherin partner Daisy. I had a really fun time makeing the kit. I had the theme "Everything you need for a second term at Hogwarts" contents included
Yarn and knitting needles for Transfiguration
Sensantional knitted socks a.k.a. the standard book of spells grade 2
stitch markers for charms class
snake pendant as a defense against the dark arts amulet
milky way bars for those long nights in the astronomy tower
hand scrub and hand lotion-poitions of course
not pictured is a sprig of Heather for Herbology.
A hand sewn and quilted project bag with lots of pockets!!!
I painted the boxes and the snake and decoupaged the hogwarts crest on the trunk

2 comments:

Esme said...

Please don't tell - bag envy!!!!

Esme said...

Please don't tell - bag envy (1000).