Friday, July 4, 2008

The kit is complete

I just need to finish wrapping up a few things and pack it up tight for our owl. I am going away next week and everyone knows that American Owls don't fly on July 4th so my dear husband will be sending our owl out to Daisy next week. I can not wait for her to get it. I really hope she likes it. I spent more than I initially budgeted for on the sock yarn, but in my opinion it is totally worth it. Most of the contents of the kit were either hand made or painted by me. I had so much fun doing it, but I am also glad to be finished.

4 comments:

knitting chick said...

I'm sure I will like whatever you have sent.

knitting chick said...

I got your package today. you are so awesome! you have a great imagination. I just loved everything!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma just popping in to say my weekly Hi :) & congrats on selling your handmade bags ;)

Emma Diggory said...

I am so glad you like it! I hope it cheered you up a little sounds like you had a bad week! Love Emma