Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My plans are all coming together!!!!!

OK my sock yarn quest, much like the strawberry plants in the garden, has born fruit!!! I have on the way to me some lovely slytherin colors (more or less) sock yarn that I really hope will not be itchy to my partner! I also orderd needles and the patterns. I have the fabric I need, now I have to sew. I haven't gotten a good idea about stitch markers yet. Hmmmmm...maybe I need to go up to the tower and see Proff. Trelawney and see if she can see what I will send my parnter and if she will like it. She is ever so helpful in that area (especially if you bring her a bottle of cooking sherrie). I am busy, busy busy with school work and starting my muggle business. Actually I just put grompton to bed and was on the way down to my laboratory to finishe up some muggle stitch markers. Maybe the idea for my partner will come through divine inspiration? Nah, better hit the library!!!!

No comments: