Friday, March 7, 2008

trying to catch my breath

Wow am I behind on homework!! I have to get my quiz finished by tomorrow for Ravenclaw and I still haven't even started on my essay on Fleur. I have been putting my nose to the grindstone trying to finish my muggle studdies project (my swap kit). I got the bag finished, it is drying as we speak, but I am still on the fence about needle felting the Gryffindor crest on it. I don't want it to overwhelm the bag. I will have to work on it when it is fully dry. The embroidery for the stitch marker holder is almost done, and I have one more sewing thing for the bag, then I will take a trip to the closeset thing to hogsmeade we have here in the states to see if I can't pick up a few little trinkets to add to the box. Today is supposed to be my last day on assignment here at the ministry, and while it will give me more time to attend to my studies, I can't help but feel nervous about the lack of availible work and the lack of galleons coming in. Oh well. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to start packing up a very special package for my spoilee!

2 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Embroidered stitchmarker holder? Sounds beautiful - I look forward to seeing that!

Emma Diggory said...

I am hoping it will come out as well as I am hoping. Poor Rodolphus has had to eat lots of candy because I couldn't decide on just the right "tin".