Saturday, March 22, 2008

End of the term is Nigh!!!

I can't believe it is almost the end of term! I just finished my Muggle Studies independant study project on the fiber processing of medieval muggles. How did they do it without magic? I am still stumped, all that knitting and spinning takes sooooo long the muggle way. I hope I get a good grade, we will see when my owl returns from delivering the package.
Gryffendors won the house cup this term. It isn't surprising that they are so good at quidditch, but I never expected them to sweep all three games. I bet they are still partying over in Gryffendor tower. And well they should, they played so well. The rest of us Ravenclaws are busy studying for end of term exams, and even though we are all really stressed out about it, we are secretly loving it. What could be better than sitting in a comfy chair in the common room next to a warm fire, studying! Not that I have had time for such luxury. Grompton has been on spring break this week and I can't wait till he goes back to school, I am exhausted. Hope everyone has a happy easter!!Emma

No comments: