Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday morining surprise!











So the family was running around like mad trying to get out the door by 7:30 am to get to Gromptons dueling competition today and as we were about to get in the car we found a very large box with a sleeping owl next to it! We must have not heard him tapping on the window poor thing. He was not very happy about the situation, but MY KIT HAS ARRIVED. Let me tell you "spoiled" does not even begin to describe this kit. Meladia went above and beyond on this kit, and she put in so many special thoughtful touches. If we are still doing "best Kit" this term, her name should definately be in for it.
She chose for my main character Molly Weasley but put in a little something from my other character pics Dumbledor and Snape.
She is currently in Italy and as she knew I was Catholic (she really did her homework) she bought me a beautiful rosary while she was visiting the Vatican!
My favorite thing has to be the AUTOGRAPHED copy of Guildaroy Lockharts "Magical Me".
I feel so spoiled, and so do my dogs that went right for the 2 dog bones in there for them. We all laughed here that Molly probably kept dog bones around for Sirius :)
Thank you so much Meladia!!

2 comments:

Clara Clovenhoof said...

You were really spoiled! And how awesome to include some bits from your top 3 characters. Your copy of Magical Me is awesome and how cool to have an autographed picture of Gilderoy!!! I love everything especially the potion kit ;)

Lizzie Wychwood said...

Lucky, lucky you to receive such a wonderful kit - the number of handmade items is awesome, and they are all lovely!